The Equus 5000 and 6000 series pedestal mount tachometers offer excellent street performance value featuring classic performance tach design, compatibility with most 4,6, and 8 cylinder engines equipped with conventional performance ignitions. Includes hardware for pedestal mounting. This tachometer optimizes use of your engine's power band and improves vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street or performance car electrical system
- Equus' street performance air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 to full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light
For more information on iEquus gauges, click here.